Saturday 1 October 2016

Scrapper's Delights October Challenge



Today is the start of the October Scrapper's Delights Challenge. The theme is  as always 'Anything goes'.

Here is my inspiration for you. 




This image is called 'Love fairy'. It's available at the store link below.


I coloured her using the following promarkers and copics: 

 E31, E37, E33, E000, E00, E11, E21, R20, R24

I found some plain and background paper to match the coloures in the image.

I used a tall card blank and mounted red card onto it 6mm smaller on both sides than the card blank. I mounted matching patterned paper onto it that was again 6mm smaller on both sides than the red card. i mounted the image onto the same plain red card.

I mounted the image with foam tape and everything else with double sided tape. I added gems and a Scrapper's Delights sentiment to finish.

I hope you like my challenge project.

I look forward to seeing your creation added to the challenge. The prize is 3 SD digis of your choice! 



Please visit the following for more information:







I have entered this into the following challenges: 






x Happy Crafting and thankyou for reading x



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Nicky, love the cute image. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tall card! The colors you chose are just perfect for her.

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and fab colouring! Thanks for sharing with us at Digital Delights hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever wanted to get free Facebook Followers?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTOPILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete