Thursday 11 August 2016

Scrapper's Delights - Summerween



Scrappers Delights 




As part of the Markers! Papers! Digis! Summerween month, Scrapper's Delights is taking part in the competitions using the $1 Sabrina witch image.


Visit the Markers! Papers! Digis! facebook page (see link at the bottom), click on the pinned post and find Scrapper's Delights.


I coloured both the images using the following promarkers and Copics: 

E000, E00, E21, E33, E37, E79, Amythyst, Bright Orange, Lime Green, B60 and Warm Grey 1.



Here is my treat bag inspiration for you. 



I coloured the image then cut it out leaving a small white border. 

I used a bag cutting file from the Silhouette store and cut it out of strong Kraft card. I glued it together then added the cut out image to the front and some halloween paper to the back. I added matching string to the top and tied a knot on both sides inside the bag.



Here is my colouring competition inspiration:




I coloured the image then cut it leaving a small white border. 

I used an A5 card blank and found some nice halloween themed paper. I picked the colours out of it to colour the image.

I cut the paper to 0.6cm smaller on horizontally and vertically and mounted onto the card blank using double sided tape.

I added the image using foam tape. 

I added gems and a Scrapper's Delights blank sentiment to finish.




Please visit the following for more information:









I have entered this into the following challenges: 

Through the purple haze - http://throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

Digital Delights - http://digitaldelightsbyloubylootips.blogspot.com/

Crafting with an attitude - http://craftingwithanattitude.blogspot.co.uk/




x Happy Crafting and thankyou for reading x

2 comments:

  1. Great collection, what a fab image for a dollar. Loving your colouring and the sentiment and backing paper are brill.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT, hope to see you again. Good Luck xx
    Jean DT XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation, love the papers & your colouring

    Thank you for sharing with us over at Digital Delights this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete